EBONY Wine Club is the first African-American owned wine club in the USA and it officially launched last night. The exclusive membership club, which is partnered by the iconic EBONY Magazine, comes with:
- 2 bottles of red and/or white wine
- Private access to EBONY and EBONY Wine Club events
- Access to wines straight from African-American owned vineyards
- Membership discounts on quarterly packages
- Door-to-door delivery
- 2 wine flutes
- 2 candles
- The latest issue of EBONY Magazine
The EBONY Wine Club is owned in partnership between CEO and Founder of The DRIVEN Group, Mark Thierry, Co-founder of NaturallyGG, Carissa Linette Stephens, Nakyia Whitty Davis, whose natural hair wedding photos went viral earlier this, as well as others.
Back in 2014, Mark Thierry partnered with VH1’s Hollywood Exes’ Nicole Murphy in launching Destiny Moscato which will be apart of the national wine club.
You can visit here to join.
Highlighting the journey of Black women as they create spaces and elevate Black culture.